17 December 2011

Here's a little 'sneek a peek' at what's on my desk this week, as well as H&B I try to keep up work on other projects. This piece is a rough sketch/idea for some new work, still brewing somewhere in my brain... something... a little darker!
It has been quite a hard week here, (as well as awful weather and no surf!) I have fought with myself quite a bit. I've been  going over and over things and keep coming back to that same place. I guess that it's all part of the creative process? And I also think,I think to much, maybe it's time for a break.


So I will be leaving HQ this week, and doing my Christmas 'Auntie Danni' duties, it's time for me to wind down 2011.  I have lots of new and exciting things planned for 2112, so remember to pop by again sometime.


See you in a few weeks! 


But for now, have a great new year ...


Danni x