2 October 2012

Spooky times at HQ

Hi Everyone!

Sorry I've not blogged for a while. I've been super busy here at HQ putting together some new Spooky story ideas. And also exploring some new drawing techniques, to express them!

Here's a sneaky peaky of how it's going...


(click on the image to make it bigger)

It still needs some work, but at the moment I'm quite pleased with the initial image. I tried to explore the background depth in a subtle way, which I plan to work on more, as the story progresses. 
I will keep you updated with what happens... Only 28 pages to go!

Also, CONGRATULATIONS to 'Jamie Ludlam' who won the recent Henry and Bear competition on their facebook page. And thanks to all the people that took the time to enter, we had a great time in HQ judging. If you didn't win remember to keep an eye out for the next competition on Henry and Bear's facebook page. It could be you next time!


Have a great week everyone! 

Danni x

No comments: