5 March 2012

Last week I had the lovely Sunshine smile publications run a showcase on me. It was really nice to be asked, and what nice people they are. Take a look at all the great showcases, features and more on their site! oh...they are on twitter and facebook too.


On Saturday I announced the Henry and Bear competition on facebook, so head on over to Henry and Bear's facebook page and take a look, you could win an original painting of Henry and Bear, with you in it! 


Also I now have up and running a society6 shop and I've updated some more bits onto my Etsy shop


So all in all it's been a busy week! I've been working lots on my 'Sophie's Umbrella' story. And of course there's been lots of Henry and Bear! 


You can keep up with all the work on my facebook page ...come and say Hi! 
Danni xxx