29 April 2013

Someday's here at HQ its all about Henry and Bear and luckily for me today is one of those days. I get to spend the whole day with them! working on their 'Amazing Animal Alphabet' 
After a busy week last week, on other projects, it's really nice to be back with the boys, and here's what we've been up to...
We do love a 'Meerkat' in HQ 

The Alphabets been coming along really well. I've been showing the odd  sneaky peak on the boys facebook page ...so make sure you follow! 

The other work I've been working on has been the 
'Cruel and Curious sea shanty' 
Here's a little image from the collection, which I will tell you guys more about in the future... 

Anyway, hope you are all having a great start to the week?

Thanks to all the new followers on Facebook and twitter
I really appreciate you all following the work and the awesome comments you give... yes, I mean you! 

Love 
Danni 
x




No comments: